The Resource 1889-1895
- Inclusive dates
- Minute book, 1889-1895, of Blue Ridge Alliance No. 4 that records the meetings of the organization's members. Information found in the minutes includes date and place of meetings, number of officers and members present, meeting agenda, brief summaries of committee reports and business discussions, election of officers, and election of individuals applying for membership. Volume is in poor condition due to damaged spine
- Minute book also includes the quarterly reports, 1890-1894, of the Blue Ridge Alliance copies of which were sent to the Page County Farmers' Alliance. Information found in the quarterly reports includes the number of individuals initiated into the alliance, number demitted, total male membership, total female membership, total membership, and total amount of fees and dues owed to the Page County Farmers' Alliance
- Biographical or historical data
- The Blue Ridge Alliance No. 4 was a subgroup of the Page County Farmers' Alliance whose purpose was to promote the economic and political interests of farmers. Membership in the Blue Ridge Alliance No. 4 included men and women.
- The minute book was used as an exhibit in a chancery suit, Stoneburner and Richards and others versus Page County Farmers' Alliance and others, heard in the Circuit Court of Page County during the mid-1890's.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Organization Records
- Location of other archival material
- Page County Circuit Court.
ContextContext of 1889-1895
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1889-1895
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/AKMpGyHW8pg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/AKMpGyHW8pg/">1889-1895</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...