The Resource 1859-1910
- Inclusive dates
- An assortment of official letters, filled-out forms, leaflets, etc., mostly acknowledgments of publications exchanged with the Virginia Historical Society and Southern Historical Society. Represented are college and university libraries, historical and antiquarian societies in the United States, Great Britain, and Canada. A list of institutes included is located at the beginning of the first reel (Misc. reel 4929)
- Also includes annual reports, circulars, correspondence, certificates, list of officers, clippings, minutes, and finances of the Southern Historical Society, 1869-1909 (Misc. reel 4929)
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Institutions of Learning collection
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
ContextContext of 1859-1910
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1859-1910
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/AzGSHPPOL6Q/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/AzGSHPPOL6Q/">1859-1910</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...