The Resource 2000-2001
- Inclusive dates
- These records consist of materials used to create a proposed plan for restructuring the statewide human services information and referral system. Includes budget information, review of current services and programs, manuals, minutes, reports, correspondence and other relaterd materials
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Dept. of Social Services. (Search Virginia Dept. of Social Services as author).
- Biographical or historical data
- Statewide human services information and referral services help individuals, families and communities identify, understand and effectively use the programs that comprise the human service delivery system. According to standards set forth in the Code of Virginia, Information and Referral Contractors are responsible for collection, maintenance, and dissemination of information about human services in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
- Form designation
- Proposed plan for restructuring the Commonwealth's information and referral services
ContextContext of 2000-2001
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 2000-2001
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/B7FM20Q1FL4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/B7FM20Q1FL4/">2000-2001</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...