The Resource Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Michael J. Krupin, 1971-1973
- Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Michael J. Krupin, 1971-1973
- Inclusive dates
- Wills -- Virginia | Richmond
- Nance, Charles
- Insurance, Title -- Virginia
- Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- Virginia | Richmond
- Bona vacantia -- Virginia
- Personal property -- Virginia
- Insurance policies
- State government records -- Virginia
- Krupin, Bryan M
- Insurance companies -- Virginia
- Guardian and ward -- Virginia
- Escheat -- Virginia
- This collection consists of unclaimed property personal papers (Accession 43250) delivered to the Virginia Dept. of the Treasury from banks, executors, administrators or any other safekeeping repositories who have come into the possession of unclaimed property. Typically these personal papers will include correspondence, financial records, and legal or business papers from estates with unknown heirs
- Lot 1378824 contains a title insurance policy, trust agreement, guardianship, stock purchase & redemption agreement, and a will belonging to Michael J. Krupin. The title insurance policy relates to a lot of land in Richmond City held in fee simple by Michael J. & Page N. Krupin. The trust agreement is between Krupin and the Southern Bank & Trust Company. The will belongs to Michael Jerry Krupin and names his wife Page Nance Krupin as his heir. The guardianship names his wife's brother Charles Nance as the guardian of his son Bryan Michael Krupin. Lastly, the stock purchase & redemption agreement relates to the ownership of all the common stock in Virginia Insurance Serive, Inc
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Dept. of the Treasury. (Search Virginia Dept. of the Treasury as author).
- Biographical or historical data
- The Treasurer is the custodian of any property presumed abandoned and remitted to the state's custody for safekeeping. The intangible personal property is retained by the Treasurer after being declared unclaimed, for eventual delivery to the person claiming an interest in said property pursuant to Sections 55-210.20 through 55-210.22 of the Code of Virginia. Per Library of Virginia retention schedule 152-006, intangible personal property records are retained by the Dept. of Treasury for 20 years and then any records deemed archival are transferred to the Library of Virginia for permanent retention.
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
ContextContext of Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Michael J. Krupin, 1971-1973
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Michael J. Krupin, 1971-1973
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/B_-aAwSOVDs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/B_-aAwSOVDs/">Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Michael J. Krupin, 1971-1973</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...