The Resource Allowances, : lists of claims, 1809-1865
- Allowances, : lists of claims, 1809-1865
- Title remainder
- lists of claims
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Administration of State Government: Funds - Militia Fine Fund
- This series consists of lists of claims against the militia fine fund that were allowed by regimental courts. Each listcontains the names of the claimants, the amounts claimed, and the purposes of the expenditures. These records cover the following dates: 1809, 1816-1817, 1821, 1823, 1825, 1829, 1832, 1839, 1847-1849, and 1858-1865
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) (Search as Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928))
- Biographical or historical data
- On 2 December 1793 the General Assembly passed an act requiring that the money derived from militia fines be deposited in the treasury and used to pay officers salaries and purchase equipment for the militia.
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 153
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of Allowances, : lists of claims, 1809-1865
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Allowances, : lists of claims, 1809-1865
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/BfcmfGK0wLg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/BfcmfGK0wLg/">Allowances, : lists of claims, 1809-1865</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...