The Resource Web site of the Virginia Secretary of Commerce and Trade, 2005-2006
- Web site of the Virginia Secretary of Commerce and Trade, 2005-2006
- Inclusive dates
- Title variation
- Governor Mark R. Warner Administration Web Archive
- In the fall of 2005, the Library of Virginia was one of several cultural heritage institutions that participated in a pilot project with the Internet Archive to develop and refine a tool to collect, preserve, and provide access to Web sites that meet institutional collection policies and are considered to be of enduring value. This tool is called Archive-It
- Spurred on by our mission to preserve and make accessible in perpetuity the Web heritage of each Virginia governor, the Library as part of its pilot project archived the Web-based materials for the administration of Governor Mark R. Warner. The Library also expanded its collection parameters for the project to include the campaign Web sites related to Virginia's state-wide elections taking place in the fall of 2005. This included the sites of the candidates for Governor, Lieutenant Governor and Attorney General, as well as related political party sites and several political blogs. Additional collections highlighting two state-wide projects, the Jamestown 2007 observance and the renovation of Capitol Square in Richmond, are also available
- Beginning on 20 September 2005, the Secretary of Commerce and Trade's Web site was captured weekly during the last four months of Governor Warner's Administration
- Business Services provides a link to Choosing Virginia, Starting a Business, Existing Businesses, Economic Development, Business Resources and Business FAQs
- Agencies and Business Partners provides a link to Agency Listings and Business Partners
- Economic Initiatives provides a link to Stategic Economic Plan, Development News, and Economic Strike Force
- Sec. of Commerce and Trade provides a link to biographical information on Michael Schewel and staff members and contacts
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Secretary of Commerce and Trade. (Search Virginia Secretary of Commerce and Trade as author).
- Biographical or historical data
- On 28 December 2001, Governor-elect Mark R. Warner named Michael Schewel as Secretary of Commerce and Trade. Schewel was a former commissioner of the Virginia Housing Development Authority and had previously worked as head of corporate law for McGuireWoods, LLP. Schewel served until the end of Warner's term in January 2006 and returned to McGuireWoods.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of Web site of the Virginia Secretary of Commerce and Trade, 2005-2006
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Web site of the Virginia Secretary of Commerce and Trade, 2005-2006
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Bq8HYFheXuk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Bq8HYFheXuk/">Web site of the Virginia Secretary of Commerce and Trade, 2005-2006</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...