The Resource South Side Rail Road Company records, 1849-1869
- South Side Rail Road Company records, 1849-1869
- Inclusive dates
- Contains letters sent to the board, reports, certificates of stock subscriptions, and lists of stockholders
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- The company was chartered by an act of the General Assembly in 1846. In 1854 the road absorbed by merger the Appomattox Railroad. It operated in connection with the Virginia and Tennessee Railroad and in 1870 it was consolidated into the Atlantic, Mississippi and Ohio Railroad Company.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- Entry 151
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works Inventory
ContextContext of South Side Rail Road Company records, 1849-1869
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work South Side Rail Road Company records, 1849-1869
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/C2Ecm7G8Y1k/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/C2Ecm7G8Y1k/">South Side Rail Road Company records, 1849-1869</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...