The Resource 1909-1914
- Inclusive dates
- Boards of directors. -- Virginia | Prince William County
- Minute books -- Virginia | Prince William County
- Publishers and publishing. -- Virginia | Prince William County
- Local government records -- Virginia | Prince William County
- Business records -- Virginia | Prince William County
- Virginia Publishing Company (Prince William County, Va.)
- Stockholders -- Virginia | Prince William County
- Prince William County (Va.) -- History -- 20th century
- Virginia Publishing Company Minute Book, 1909-1914, records the meetings of the company's board of directors from its inception. Information found in the minutes includes date and location of meetings, election of officers, by-laws, and resolutions and decisions made by the board of directors regarding the selling of stock and other miscellaneous activities of the company. The minute book also includes miscellaneous loose papers
- Biographical or historical data
- Virginia Publishing Company conducted business in Manassas, Virginia, during the early 20th century. It was organized in December 1909.
- Prince William County was formed from Stafford and King George Counties by a statute adopted in 1730, to take effect on 12 March 1731. The county was named for William Augustus, duke of Cumberland and third son of King George II.
- Many pre-Civil War records were lost, destroyed, or stolen by Union troops in 1863 during the Civil War. Sixteen deed books and five will books are missing.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Virginia Publishing Company Minute Book
- Location of other archival material
- Prince William County is one of Virginia's Lost Records Localities. Additional Prince William County Court Records may be found in the Virginia Lost Records Localities Digital Collection.
ContextContext of 1909-1914
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1909-1914
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/CII1AYuTfao/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/CII1AYuTfao/">1909-1914</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...