The Resource !UNKNOWN LABEL
- !UNKNOWN LABEL
- Includes correspondence from the federal government regarding the Revolutionary War service records of Joseph Seward (1760-1833) and Isaac Wesson (1756-1835) of Brunswick County, Virginia
- Biographical or historical data
- Joseph Seward (1760-1833) of Brunswick County, Virginia, served as a private with the Virginia troops and was married to Martha King (1789-1868) of Brunswick County, Virginia.
- Isaac Wesson (1756-1835) of Brunswick County, Virginia, served as private in Captain John Maclin's Company, Colonel Charles Harrison's Regiment of Artillery, Virginia troops. He was married to Sally Nanny (1765-1846), of Brunswick County, Virginia.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Revolutionary War service records
ContextContext of !UNKNOWN LABEL
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work !UNKNOWN LABEL
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/CfyaKFT_vzM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/CfyaKFT_vzM/">!UNKNOWN LABEL</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...