The Resource 1980-1981
- Inclusive dates
- Title variation
- Cost of Service Information System reports
- COSIS comprises five major computer models and several companion codes simulating electric utility planning. The system uses data presented by the utility requesting adjustments in rates from the Commission. To prepare briefs for the rate hearing, the Commission staff uses the system for sensitivity analysis on the utility's operating performance and policies to audit the utility projections. After the hearing, the computer print-out reports are retained for reference and doumentation
- The system operates on data supplied on tape by the utility. The five major models are: Load Analysis Model (LAM) which projects monthly load curves; Capacity Analysis Model (CAM) which projects construction programs; Production Cost Simulation Model (OCS) which calculates operating costs per year for ten years; REgulatory Analysis Model (RAM) which projects income statements and balance sheets for ten years; Allocation Code: Electric, which splits out cost by class of customer to project rates. The companion codes integrate the majory models to balance variations in the projections and data for comparison with the requests of the utilities
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia State Corporation Commission. (Search Virginia State Corporation Commission as author).
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
- Form designation
- COSIS reports
ContextContext of 1980-1981
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1980-1981
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/DEh9e9DTYeQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/DEh9e9DTYeQ/">1980-1981</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...