The Resource 1801 January 10
- 1801 January 10
- Inclusive dates
- 1801 January 10
- Title variation
- Executive Communications
- Contains a letter from Governor James Monroe, Richmond, to [Larkin Smith, Speaker of the House of Delegates], regarding the authority of the Governor over the Capitol and an increase in the salary of the Keeper. The Governor also encloses a copy of the return of arms & military stores by the Superintendent of the Arsenal at Point of Fork (enclosure not included)
- Forms part of the General Assembly, House of Delegates, Speaker, Executive communications collection.
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia General Assembly, House of Delegates, Speaker. (Search Virginia General Assembly House of Delegates as author).
- Additional physical form
- Also available on microfilm
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
- Form designation
ContextContext of 1801 January 10
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1801 January 10
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/DMv7F4rMc8Y/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/DMv7F4rMc8Y/">1801 January 10</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...