The Resource Reports of sales of adhesive stamps, 1909-1926
- Reports of sales of adhesive stamps, 1909-1926
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Administration of State Government: Revenue Assessment and Collection - Local Officials. General Records
- Volumes contain annual reports, on printed forms, of sales of tax stamps for affixing to legal documents by local clerks and treasurers. Volumes cover the following dates: 1909-1913 and 1915-1926
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928). (Search Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) as author).
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 600
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of Reports of sales of adhesive stamps, 1909-1926
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Reports of sales of adhesive stamps, 1909-1926
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/D_7iUQ_S_Ik/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/D_7iUQ_S_Ik/">Reports of sales of adhesive stamps, 1909-1926</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...