The Resource Minutes of the Virginia Board For People with Disabilities, 1992-2003
- Minutes of the Virginia Board For People with Disabilities, 1992-2003
- Inclusive dates
- Contains the minutes of the Virginia Board For People with Disabilities. The minutes document meetings of the Board between 23 September 1992 and 3 December 2003. The minutes include public comments, committee reports, new business, & old business
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board For People with Disabilities. (Search Virginia Board For People with Disabilities as author).
- Biographical or historical data
- The Virginia Board for People with Disabilities, under the Secretary of Health & Human Resources, was created as a result of the federal Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act and the state Virginians with Disabilities Act of 1985 and serves as the state's Developmental Disabilities Planning Council. The Board consists of forty members including the head of the Dept. for the Aging, Dept. for the Deaf & Hard-of-Hearing, Dept. of Education, Dept. of Medical Assistance Services, Dept. of Mental Health, Mental Retardation & Substance Abuse Services, Dept. of Rehabilitative Services, and the Dept. for the Blind & Visually Impaired. The Board also includes thirty-one gubernatorial appointees. The purpose of the Board is to develop policies, programs, & services for individuals with developmental disabilities, especially in the areas of educations, employment, health, housing, & transportation.
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
ContextContext of Minutes of the Virginia Board For People with Disabilities, 1992-2003
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Minutes of the Virginia Board For People with Disabilities, 1992-2003
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/D_fEmtaMlvc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/D_fEmtaMlvc/">Minutes of the Virginia Board For People with Disabilities, 1992-2003</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...