The Resource Conversion of treasury notes, : warrants, 1864
- Conversion of treasury notes, : warrants, 1864
- Title remainder
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Office Records: Treasurer - Warrants
- This series consists of warrants sent to the treasury for the conversion of state funds from October 15-17, 1864
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) (Search as Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928))
- Biographical or historical data
- On 2 March 1865 the General Assembly established a commission to fund the state's currency with Confederate bonds and convert state funds into other issues. The commission was composed of the governor, treasurer, and auditor of public accounts.
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 108
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of Conversion of treasury notes, : warrants, 1864
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Conversion of treasury notes, : warrants, 1864
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/DcTQnT9Nvo8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/DcTQnT9Nvo8/">Conversion of treasury notes, : warrants, 1864</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...