The Resource List of jurors' allowances, 1856-1857
- List of jurors' allowances, 1856-1857
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Disbursements to Localities and Individuals: Local Government Expenses - Clerks
- This series consists of lists of jurors and the amounts due them
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928). (Search Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) as author).
- Biographical or historical data
- On 9 April 1853 the General Assembly passed an act concerning jurors that required court clerks to enter into their minutes the amounts to which the jurors were entitled. The clerks then sent copies of their entries to the auditor of public accounts for payment.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 705
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of List of jurors' allowances, 1856-1857
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work List of jurors' allowances, 1856-1857
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/EVFbdACdNu4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/EVFbdACdNu4/">List of jurors' allowances, 1856-1857</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...