The Resource Petition of Sampson Mathews and George Mathews
- Petition of Sampson Mathews and George Mathews
- These records are part of the Convention of 1776 record group (RG# 89)
- Cumulative index finding aids
- Accession analysis with list of content
- Governing access note
- There are no restrictions
- Organization method
- Organized into the following series: Series I: Virginia Convention (1775 : Dec. 1-1776 Jan. 20).
- Arranged chronologically.
- Terms governing use
- There are no use restrictions.
- Type of unit
ContextContext of Petition of Sampson Mathews and George Mathews
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Petition of Sampson Mathews and George Mathews
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Eci3IdUj9O0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Eci3IdUj9O0/">Petition of Sampson Mathews and George Mathews</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...