The Resource Amelia County (Va.) Deed Books, 1734-1743 and 1756-1759
- Amelia County (Va.) Deed Books, 1734-1743 and 1756-1759
- Inclusive dates
- 1734-1743 and 1756-1759
- Deed books, 1734-1743 and 1756-1759, of Amelia County Court. The deed book records the name of the grantor and grantee, the residence of both individuals and the description of property being sold or transferred. All the volumes have indexes which contains the first and last names of both parties. It is arranged alphabetically from A-Z. Deed Book, No. 1, 1734-1743 includes bonds such as marriage, guardian and fiduciary (1735-1741)
- Biographical or historical data
- Amelia County was formed in 1734 from Prince George and Brunswick counties.
- Cataloging source
- Location of other archival material
- Additional Amelia Records can be found on microfilm at the Library of Virginia. Consult "A Guide to Virginia County and City Records On Microfilm" found on the Library of Virginia web site.
ContextContext of Amelia County (Va.) Deed Books, 1734-1743 and 1756-1759
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Amelia County (Va.) Deed Books, 1734-1743 and 1756-1759
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/FABa7_61UKo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/FABa7_61UKo/">Amelia County (Va.) Deed Books, 1734-1743 and 1756-1759</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...