The Resource Tidewater Telephone Company reports, 1888-1889
- Tidewater Telephone Company reports, 1888-1889
- Inclusive dates
- These records consist of two annual reports to the Board of Public Works, for the years 1888-1889
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- This company went into operation November 1, 1888, and additional lines were opened April 1, 1889. There were a total of five lines, all emanating from Gloucester Courthouse: line 1 to Gloucester Point; line 2 to Port Haywood; line 3 to Taliaferro's Store; line 4 to West Point; and line 5 to Urbanna, a total of 90 miles of line.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 196
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works inventory
ContextContext of Tidewater Telephone Company reports, 1888-1889
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Tidewater Telephone Company reports, 1888-1889
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/FIBoM1PjCwc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/FIBoM1PjCwc/">Tidewater Telephone Company reports, 1888-1889</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...