The Resource Samuel Edward Butler certificate, 1783 Nov. 6
- Samuel Edward Butler certificate, 1783 Nov. 6
- Inclusive dates
- 1783 Nov. 6
- Certificate, 6 November 1783, of Samuel Edward Butler (1748-1809) of Hanover County, Virginia, issued by the county court in order for him to obtain residency in Georgia as required by that state's legislature
- Biographical or historical data
- Samuel Edward Butler was born in Hanover County, Virginia in 1748. He married Elizabeth Wingfield on 15 July 1770. In 1785, he moved to Georgia, and settled in Wilkes County, where he became a prosperous cotton planter. Butler died on 15 December 1809.
- Cataloging source
- Location of originals duplicates
- Original located at the Georgia Archives.
ContextContext of Samuel Edward Butler certificate, 1783 Nov. 6
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Samuel Edward Butler certificate, 1783 Nov. 6
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Fm1Vt3C-8Nc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Fm1Vt3C-8Nc/">Samuel Edward Butler certificate, 1783 Nov. 6</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...