The Resource 1971-1976
- Inclusive dates
- Miller, Robert L
- Veterinary medicine -- Vocational guidance -- Virginia
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Virginia -- History -- 1969-
- Newman, N. Lee
- Moss, William Hale, Sr, 1913-1981
- Letters (correspondence)
- Animal health technicians. -- Virginia
- Moss, Robert D
- Personal papers -- Virginia | Alexandria
- Veterinary medicine -- Study and teaching -- Virginia
- Universities and colleges. -- Virginia | Blacksburg
- Veterinarians -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Virginia
- Papers, 1971-1976, of William H. Moss, Sr., of Alexandria, Virginia, member of the Virginia General Assembly, and member of the Veterinary Medical School Study Commission. Papers consist of correspondence, 1971-1972, with Dr. Robert D. Moss, N. Lee Newman, and Dr. Robert L. Miller about legislation concerning the state Veterinary Examing Board and certification of animal technicians; and also the report of the Veterinary Medical School Study Commission recommending the establishment of a veterinary medical program at Virginia Tech and Moss's dissent from the report, 1975-1976
- Biographical or historical data
- William Hale Moss, Sr., was born 3 September 1913 in Glennville, West Virginia. He attended Glennville State Teachers College and the University of Pennsylvania. He was a land title and civil engineer. Moss served in the United States Navy during World War II. Moss was elected to the Virginia House of Delegates and represented Fairfax City, Fairfax County, and Prince William County, Virginia from 1972 to 1973. He was a member of the Veterinary Medical School Study Commission. Moss married Naomi VanderVeer. He died in November 1981 in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Location of other archival material
- Alexander B. McMurtrie, Jr., Papers, 1978 (LVA accession 30212).
- Mark W. Allam Papers, 1973-1976 (LVA accession 30213).
ContextContext of 1971-1976
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1971-1976
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/FmfGVLRdjno/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/FmfGVLRdjno/">1971-1976</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...