The Resource Cumberland County (Va.) Deed Books, 1749-1790
- Cumberland County (Va.) Deed Books, 1749-1790
- Inclusive dates
- Deed books, 1749-1790, of Cumberland County Court. The deed books record the name of the grantor and grantee, the residence of both individuals and the description of property being sold or transferred. The volumes have indexes which contains the first and last names of both parties. It is arranged alphabetically from A-Z
- Biographical or historical data
- Cumberland County was formed in 1749 from Goochland County.
- Cataloging source
- Location of other archival material
- Additional Cumberland County Deed Books can be found on microfilm at the Library of Virginia. Consult "A Guide to Virginia County and City Records On Microfilm" found on the Library of Virginia web site.
ContextContext of Cumberland County (Va.) Deed Books, 1749-1790
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Cumberland County (Va.) Deed Books, 1749-1790
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/FxQ6SU90TC4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/FxQ6SU90TC4/">Cumberland County (Va.) Deed Books, 1749-1790</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...