The Resource Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property : Papers of Marlin B. Waymack, 1952-1954
- Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property : Papers of Marlin B. Waymack, 1952-1954
- Inclusive dates
- Insurance, Property. -- Virginia | Middlesex County
- Wells, C. Eric
- Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- Virginia | Richmond
- Bona vacantia -- Virginia
- Personal property -- Virginia
- Waymack, Marlin B
- Insurance policies -- Virginia
- Deeds -- Virginia | Richmond
- State government records -- Virginia
- Wamaco Products
- Escheat -- Virginia
- Wamaco Products Roundhouse
- This collection consists of unclaimed property personal papers (Accession 42943) delivered to the Virginia Dept. of the Treasury from banks, executors, administrators or any other safekeeping repositories who have come into the possession of unclaimed property. Typically these personal papers will include correspondence, financial records, and legal or business papers from estates with unknown heirs
- Lot 257361 contains one real estate purchase contract between C. Eric Wells and Marlin Brisner Waymack and Mary Forloine Waymack, for property located it Middlesex County, Va., dated 25 June 1952; one owner's insurance policy for property in Pinetop District, Middlesex County, Va., dated 3 July 1952; one contract of sale between Marlin B. Waymack and B.F. or M.E. Garrett for property located in Chesterfield County, Va., dated 5 March 1953; one chattel deed of trust betten M.B. Waymack, individually and trading as Wamaco Products and Wamaco Products Roundhouse, and C.C. Green and G.C. Campbell, trustees for various pieces of equipment, dated 1 July 1954; and one deed of trust made between M.B. Waymack and C.C. Green and G.C. Campbell, trustees, for property located in the City of Richmond, Va., dated 1 July 1954
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Dept. of the Treasury. (Search Virginia Dept. of the Treasury as author).
- Biographical or historical data
- The Treasurer is the custodian of any property presumed abandoned and remitted to the state's custody for safekeeping. The intangible personal property is retained by the Treasurer after being declared unclaimed, for eventual delivery to the person claiming an interest in said property pursuant to Sections 55-210.20 through 55-210.22 of the Code of Virginia. Per Library of Virginia retention schedule 152-006, intangible personal property records are retained by the Dept. of Treasury for 20 years and then any records deemed archival are transferred to the Library of Virginia for permanent retention.
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
ContextContext of Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property : Papers of Marlin B. Waymack, 1952-1954
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property : Papers of Marlin B. Waymack, 1952-1954
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Gf6UR2r9J2w/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Gf6UR2r9J2w/">Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property : Papers of Marlin B. Waymack, 1952-1954</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...