The Resource 1740 Apr. 5
- 1740 Apr. 5
- Inclusive dates
- 1740 Apr. 5
- Land grants -- Virginia | Northern Neck
- Personal papers -- Virginia | Prince William County
- Land grants -- Virginia | Prince William County
- Prince William County (Va.) -- History -- 18th century
- Northern Neck (Va.) -- History -- 18th century
- Byrn, George
- Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- Virginia | Northern Neck
- Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- Virginia | Prince William County
- Grant, recorded 5 April 1740, for 196 acres in Prince William County, Virginia, from Thomas Lord Fairfax (1693-1781) to George Byrn (d. ca. 1754). This instrument is recorded in Northern Neck Grant Book E, 1736-1742, p. 150
- Additional physical form
- Positive photostat duplicate in regular size personal papers. Original located in oversize. DO NOT SERVE ORIGINAL.
- Biographical or historical data
- George Byrn was a prominent resident of Prince William County, Virginia. He died some time before 24 September 1754 when the inventory and appraisal of his estate was presented to the Prince William county court.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
ContextContext of 1740 Apr. 5
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1740 Apr. 5
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/GyOrKxAiaX4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/GyOrKxAiaX4/">1740 Apr. 5</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...