The Resource Haigh Jamgochian papers
- Haigh Jamgochian papers
- See Private Papers Location Database for stacks location
- Cumulative index finding aids
- Governing access note
- Series II. Faculty Papers, Subseries B. Course Materials, Grade Book, 1956-1957; Series III. Professional Papers, Subseries A. Administrative, Employment Application, 1968; and Series IV. Project Records, Subseries A. Files, Communications Executive Center, Personal Financial Statement of Haigh Jamgochian, 1983, are closed to research. See subseries descriptions for additional information
- Immediate source of acquisition
- Jamgochian, Haigh
- Organization method
- Arranged in seven series, four of which have been further arranged in subseries. The contents of the series or subseries are arranged alphabetically by folder title unless otherwise noted. The series and subseries arrangement of the records is as follows: Series I. Personal Papers, 1936-2006 (Subseries A. Biographical Information, undated; B. Clippings/Articles, 1940-2006; C. Correspondence, 1945-2002; D. Diaries, circa 1962-1999; E. Military Service, 1943-1952; F. Photographs, 1936-; G. Student Work, 1947-1952; and H. Miscellaneous, 1965-1989); Series II. Faculty Papers, 1956-1964 (Subseries A. Clippings/Articles, 1956-1962; B. Course Materials, 1956-1957; and C. Student Work, 1956-1957); Series III. Professional Papers, 1944-2006 (Subseries A. Administrative, 1968-1997; B. Clippings/Articles, 1961-2004; C. Correspondence, 1952-1985; D. Reference Files, 1965-1990; E. Writings By/About, 1962-2001; and G. Miscellaneous, 1944-1986); Series IV. Project Records, 1949-1996 (Subseries A. Files, 1949- ; B. Photographs, circa 1949-1988; C. Drawings, 1949-1988; D. Models, 1962-1990; and E. Clippings/Articles, 1962-1996); Series V. Rockfalls School, circa 1971-1974; Series VI. Art and Artifacts, 1935-1955; Series VII. Additional Donations, circa 2006.
- Type of unit
- 39.5 cu. ft. (34 boxes, 7 map case drawers, 1 tube)
ContextContext of Haigh Jamgochian papers
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Haigh Jamgochian papers
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/H6dv7Ijn0RM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/H6dv7Ijn0RM/">Haigh Jamgochian papers</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...