The Resource Ledger, 1776 July 10 - 1779 July 10
- Ledger, 1776 July 10 - 1779 July 10
- Inclusive dates
- 1776 July 10 - 1779 July 10
- These records contain transactions on supplying ships
- Additional physical form
- Also available on microfilm (Misc. Reel 302).
- Biographical or historical data
- The fifth revolutionary convention passed an ordinance at its May 1776 session establishing the Board of Commissioners to Superintend and Direct the Naval Affairs of this Colony. The board had responsibility for all matters concerning the State Navy, including construction, labor, and supply.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of Ledger, 1776 July 10 - 1779 July 10
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Ledger, 1776 July 10 - 1779 July 10
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/HDldKMn551E/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/HDldKMn551E/">Ledger, 1776 July 10 - 1779 July 10</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...