The Resource Hardy and Randolph Turnpike Company records, 1853-1860
- Hardy and Randolph Turnpike Company records, 1853-1860
- Inclusive dates
- These records contain letters sent, reports, lists of stockholders, and certificates of stock subscriptions for the years 1849-1851, 1853, 1857
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- An act of the General Assembly passed March 24, 1851, authorized formation of the Hardy and Randolph Turnpike Company as a corporation to construct a road from Petersburg in Hardy County by way of or near Mouth of Seneca in Pendleton County, to Beverley in Randolph County. Capital stock was set at $30,000, with the Board of Public Works subscribing to 3/5 or $18,000.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 272
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works inventory
ContextContext of Hardy and Randolph Turnpike Company records, 1853-1860
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Hardy and Randolph Turnpike Company records, 1853-1860
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/HXNcXUWMnuQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/HXNcXUWMnuQ/">Hardy and Randolph Turnpike Company records, 1853-1860</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...