The Resource Staunton to Riffle's Run field notes, 1826
- Staunton to Riffle's Run field notes, 1826
- Inclusive dates
- These records contain field notes for a survey and proposed location of a road from Staungon to Riffle's Run
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- Prepatory surveys and examinations were made in 1823. Acts of the General Assembly were passed Marched 5, 1824 (appropriating funds) and February 13, 1826, directing a road to be laid out from Staunton to the Mouth of Riffle's Run in Randolph County.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 480
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works inventory
ContextContext of Staunton to Riffle's Run field notes, 1826
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Staunton to Riffle's Run field notes, 1826
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/HYhu59Fo1Ws/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/HYhu59Fo1Ws/">Staunton to Riffle's Run field notes, 1826</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...