The Resource Elizabeth C. Smith Elliott letter, 1836 Oct. 5
- Elizabeth C. Smith Elliott letter, 1836 Oct. 5
- Inclusive dates
- 1836 Oct. 5
- Elliott, Elizabeth C. Smith
- Personal papers -- Virginia | Petersburg
- Presbyterians -- Virginia | Petersburg
- Smith, Mary
- Smith, George, b. ca. 1798
- Greensville County (Va.) -- History -- 19th century
- Medical care. -- Virginia | Petersburg
- Smith family
- Letters (correspondence)
- Petersburg (Va.) -- Social life and customs
- Elliott family
- Diseases. -- Virginia | Petersburg
- Petersburg (Va.) -- History -- 19th century
- Letter, 5 October 1836, from Elizabeth C. Smith Elliott of Petersburg, Virginia, to her brother George Smith, a physician in Vicksburg, Mississippi, concerning a cancelled trip by their sister Mary to Vicksburg and the reason why, a request that George and family come visit, Elizabeth's husband and his business concerns, and other family and social news
- Biographical or historical data
- Elizabeth Elliott and her husband resided in Petersburg, Virginia. Her brother Dr. George Elliott lived in Vicksburg, Mississippi. Elliott's mother and sister resided in Greensville County, Virginia.
- Cataloging source
- Location of other archival material
- Tamlin Avent letter, 9 March 1869 (LVA accession 33618).
ContextContext of Elizabeth C. Smith Elliott letter, 1836 Oct. 5
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Elizabeth C. Smith Elliott letter, 1836 Oct. 5
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/HexMmkiyl1E/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/HexMmkiyl1E/">Elizabeth C. Smith Elliott letter, 1836 Oct. 5</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...