The Resource General Assembly Code Revision distribution lists, 1811-1822
- General Assembly Code Revision distribution lists, 1811-1822
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Administration of State Government: Officers of State Government - General Assembly. Code Revision
- The distribution lists indicate the number of copies of the various publications distributed, and the county to which they were delivered. The names of the law-carriers for each circuit are included, as are the names of some of the county clerks who received them
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) (Search as Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928))
- Biographical or historical data
- Distribution lists from 1811-1822 of various publications, including Acts of the General Assembly, Hening's Statutes at Large, revised Code of Virginia, decisions in General Court, Debates of Convention, Duane's Handbook of Infantry. The publications were delivered to the county clerks of court within the six circuits by "law-carriers". The circuits loosely correspond to the Superior Court of Chancery Districts.
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 286a
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of General Assembly Code Revision distribution lists, 1811-1822
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work General Assembly Code Revision distribution lists, 1811-1822
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/IKc-BB9Dav8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/IKc-BB9Dav8/">General Assembly Code Revision distribution lists, 1811-1822</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...