The Resource General correspondence, 1779-1780
- General correspondence, 1779-1780
- Inclusive dates
- These records contain general correspondence, accounts, receipts, all regarding procurement of uniform items and supplies for the military. There is also correspondence regarding the sale of the public salt works
- Additional physical form
- Microfilm available on Misc. Reel 568. These records are part of the official Virginia records in the Brock Collection; they may not be copied.
- Biographical or historical data
- The Board of Trade was established by the General Assembly by an act passed at its May 1779 session. The board not only assumed the duties of the state agent for obtaining military supplies, it also procured and stockpiled raw materials and products for public consumption.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of General correspondence, 1779-1780
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work General correspondence, 1779-1780
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/It8fXINV3YI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/It8fXINV3YI/">General correspondence, 1779-1780</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...