The Resource Act for dividing St. Peter's Parish, 1704
- Act for dividing St. Peter's Parish, 1704
- Inclusive dates
- Act of the Virginia House of Burgesses for dividing St. Peter's Parish in New Kent County into two distinct parishes. The new parish is to be called St. Paul's Parish. Act is signed by William Randolph, Jr., Cl[erk of the] Ho[use of] Burg[esses]
- Additional physical form
- original available on microfilm (Virginia Colonial Records Project, Film 1607, Reel 6).
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
- Location of originals duplicates
- Original record located at Public Record Office Class C.O. 5/1384.
ContextContext of Act for dividing St. Peter's Parish, 1704
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Act for dividing St. Peter's Parish, 1704
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Iuw9zr-vGJY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Iuw9zr-vGJY/">Act for dividing St. Peter's Parish, 1704</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...