The Resource Petersburg Railroad Company records, 1831-1879
- Petersburg Railroad Company records, 1831-1879
- Inclusive dates
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- The company was chartered by an act of the General Assembly in 1830. In 1877 the company went into receivership. In 1898 it merged with the Richmond and Petersburg Railroad Company to form the Atlantic Coast Line Railroad Company of Virginia.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 141
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works inventory
ContextContext of Petersburg Railroad Company records, 1831-1879
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Petersburg Railroad Company records, 1831-1879
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/J5-_HvVhH6w/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/J5-_HvVhH6w/">Petersburg Railroad Company records, 1831-1879</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...