The Resource Point of Fork arsenal, : records, 1783-1803
- Point of Fork arsenal, : records, 1783-1803
- Title remainder
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Administration of State Government: Military Expenditures - Arsenals
- This series contains payrolls, receipts, and vouchers for pay and supplies for artisans and guards at the arsenal. The payrolls contain names of soldiers, dates of service, and rates of pay. Each receipt contains the date, the amount received, the name of the person from whom the money was received, and the reason for the payment. The vouchers include the names of persons to whom money was owed, the amounts, and the dates the vouchers were submitted
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) (Search as Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928))
- Biographical or historical data
- In 1781 an arsenal was constructed at Point of Fork, in Fluvanna County, for the storage and repair of the state's armaments, and was protected by a unit of state guards. On 23 January 1801 the General Assembly passed an act closing the arsenal.
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 174
- entry no. 217
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
- List of manuscripts recently deposited in the Virginia State Library by the State auditor
ContextContext of Point of Fork arsenal, : records, 1783-1803
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Point of Fork arsenal, : records, 1783-1803
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/J7gMW9RijkE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/J7gMW9RijkE/">Point of Fork arsenal, : records, 1783-1803</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...