The Resource Accounts with local treasurers, 1873
- Accounts with local treasurers, 1873
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Administration of State Government: Revenue Assessment and Collection - Local Officials. Treasurers
- Volume contains accounts showing amount and type of tax collected, dates, and amounts of warrants issued. Volume covers the following dates: 24 September 1886 - 19 April 1892
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928). (Search Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) as author).
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 621
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of Accounts with local treasurers, 1873
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Accounts with local treasurers, 1873
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/JiEYrGOxZ8I/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/JiEYrGOxZ8I/">Accounts with local treasurers, 1873</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...