The Resource 1855-1863.
- Inclusive dates
- Business records -- Virginia | Petersburg
- Smyth, Stone, and Banks (Petersburg, Va.)
- Wheat. -- Virginia | Mecklenburg County
- Whiskey. -- Virginia | Petersburg
- Accounts -- Virginia | Petersburg
- Merchants -- Virginia | Petersburg
- Taxation -- Virginia | Petersburg
- Petersburg (Va.) -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865
- Tobacco -- Virginia
- Dry-goods -- Virginia | Petersburg
- Letters (correspondence)
- Tax records -- Virginia | Petersburg
- Smyth, Dunn, and Company (Petersburg, Va.)
- Petersburg (Va.) -- History -- 19th century
- Correspondence of Smyth, Stone and Banks, a merchant firm located in Petersburg, Virginia, and its predecessor Smyth, Dunn, and Company, consisting of correspondence from other merchants and private customers concerning the buying and selling of dry-goods, furniture, tobacco, wheat, whiskey, and other commodities, including items sold to the Confederate army. Also includes accounts, receipts, and tax receipts paid by the company
- Biographical or historical data
- Smyth, Stone, and Banks was a merchant firm in Petersburg, Virginia, specializing in a wide variety of goods. Its predecessor company was Smyth, Dunn and Company.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
ContextContext of 1855-1863.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1855-1863.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/KU35LO-KbIg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/KU35LO-KbIg/">1855-1863.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...