The Resource 1827-1863, n.d.
- 1827-1863, n.d.
- Inclusive dates
- 1827-1863, n.d.
- Jones, David C., (David Crawford), Dr, 1802-1859
- Medical records -- Virginia | Appomattox County
- Ledgers (account books) -- Virginia | Buckingham County
- Business records -- Virginia | Buckingham County
- Business records -- Virginia | Appomattox County
- Journals (accounts) -- Virginia | Buckingham County
- Medical fees -- Virginia | Appomattox County
- Buckingham County (Va.) -- Commerce
- Mercantile records which may relate to the business operated by William Walton and John P. Phelps include a ledger, 1827-1830, 1 v.; journals, 1827-1828, 1855-1858, 2 v.; and a daybook, 1862-1863, 1 v
- Also included is a medical account book, 1832-1836, 1 v., which notes charges for visits, treatment, and payments made against accounts. Partially indexed
- Biographical or historical data
- David Crawford Jones (1082-1859) is listed in the Appomattox County census as a physician and farmer. The provenance of the records described below has not been establihed. Several of the volumes may relate to a mercantile firm operated by William Walton and John P. Phelps in Buckingham County, Virginia. Jones's wife was Eliza A. Walton.
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Available for purchase: Edwards, Conley L., III et al., comps. A Guide To Business Records In The Virginia State Library And Archives. Richmond : Virginia State Library and Archives, 1994
- Form designation
- Location of other archival material
- See also
ContextContext of 1827-1863, n.d.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1827-1863, n.d.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/KXtHD6IBL0A/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/KXtHD6IBL0A/">1827-1863, n.d.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...