The Resource Act for dividing Isle of Wight County, 1749
- Act for dividing Isle of Wight County, 1749
- Inclusive dates
- Act of the Virginia House of Burgesses for dividing Isle of Wight County into two distinct counties. The new county west of Black Water River is to be called Southampton County. Act is signed by Peter Randolph, C[lerk of the] H[ouse of] B[urgesses], William Gooch, & John Robinson, Speaker
- Additional physical form
- original available on microfilm (Virginia Colonial Records Project, Film 1607, Reel 8).
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
- Location of originals duplicates
- Original record located at Public Record Office Class C.O. 5/1395.
ContextContext of Act for dividing Isle of Wight County, 1749
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Act for dividing Isle of Wight County, 1749
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/KgyqjhjdXNM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/KgyqjhjdXNM/">Act for dividing Isle of Wight County, 1749</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...