The Resource 1765-1804
- Inclusive dates
- Court Records, 1765-1804, of York County Circuit Court consist of miscellaneous documents related to judgment suits and copies of the wills of John Harris (1783) and John Markham (1804.) The Harris will was an exhibit in a chancery suit titled McCaw versus Brough. The Markham will was proved in Stafford County
- Member of
- Biographical or historical data
- York County was an original shire formed in 1634. It was previously known as Charles River County from 1634 to 1643.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Court Records
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
ContextContext of 1765-1804
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1765-1804
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/LFla_QJpzQ4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/LFla_QJpzQ4/">1765-1804</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...