The Resource Arthur Woodnoth essay, ca. 1650
- Arthur Woodnoth essay, ca. 1650
- Inclusive dates
- ca. 1650
- Essay, ca. 1650, entitled "a short collection of the most remarkable passages from the orginall to the dissolution of the Virginia Company." Consists of an 1870 handwritten copy of Woodnoth's essay. The essay relates the factional infighting among members of the Virginia Company, which eventually brought about its dissolution. Located on microfilm frames 294-328
- Biographical or historical data
- Arthur Woodnoth was born ca. 1590. He was a member and sometimes deputy of the Virginia Company of London. He wrote his recollections of the Virginia Company ca. 1644. The work was published after his death in 1651 by Richard Cotes and Edward Husband. Arthur Woodnoth died ca. 1650.
- Cataloging source
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
ContextContext of Arthur Woodnoth essay, ca. 1650
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Arthur Woodnoth essay, ca. 1650
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/LZxokzYvYD8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/LZxokzYvYD8/">Arthur Woodnoth essay, ca. 1650</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...