The Resource Cumberland County (Va.) Will Books, 1749-1810
- Cumberland County (Va.) Will Books, 1749-1810
- Inclusive dates
- Will books, 1749-1810, of Cumberland County Court. The will books include the name of testator, list of heirs, and the year the will was proven in court. They also include probate records such as inventories and appraisements
- Biographical or historical data
- Cumberland County was formed in 1749 from Goochland County.
- Cataloging source
- Location of other archival material
- Additional Cumberland County Will Book Records can be found on microfilm at the Library of Virginia. Consult "A Guide to Virginia County and City Records On Microfilm" found on the Library of Virginia web site.
ContextContext of Cumberland County (Va.) Will Books, 1749-1810
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Cumberland County (Va.) Will Books, 1749-1810
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/LgmkoMb7UW4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/LgmkoMb7UW4/">Cumberland County (Va.) Will Books, 1749-1810</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...