The Resource Cheat River Toll Bridge Company records, 1849-1856
- Cheat River Toll Bridge Company records, 1849-1856
- Inclusive dates
- The records contain letters sent, security bonds, court orders, list of stockholders, certificates of stock subscriptions and reports
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- The company was incorporated by an act of the assembly dated Jan. 15, 1848. The bridge was completed in 1850.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 62
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works inventory
ContextContext of Cheat River Toll Bridge Company records, 1849-1856
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Cheat River Toll Bridge Company records, 1849-1856
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/LmC2FsLCTAo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/LmC2FsLCTAo/">Cheat River Toll Bridge Company records, 1849-1856</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...