The Resource 1764-1789.
- Inclusive dates
- Bills of exchange
- Fleming, William, 1736-1824
- Eastern State Hospital (Va.)
- Personal papers
- Governor's Palace (Williamsburg, Va.)
- Lighthouses -- Virginia | Cape Henry
- United States
- Architectural records
- State government records -- Virginia
- Finance, Public. -- Virginia. -- 18th century
- Finance, Public. -- Virginia. -- 17th century
- Williamsburg (Va.) -- Buildings, structures, etc
- Capitol (Williamsburg, Va.)
- Mental health facilities -- Virginia
- This collection of records from the Virginia Treasurer's Office contains invoices, orders, and a summary of accounts. Invoices include those for repair and maintenance of the Capitol, Prison, Palace, and the Public Hospital in Williamsburg; medicines administered to those in the Prison and the Public Hospital; provisions received at the Public Hospital; approval for payment for the construction of the Cape Henry Lighthouse, including details of materials used; an expense account for two "lunatics from Virginia" in the care of the Pennsylvania Hospital in Philadelphia; the engraving of Virginia Currency; and an accounting of expenses incurred by William Fleming to attend the Continental Congress in 1779
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Dept. of the Treasury (Search as Virginia Dept. of the Treasury).
- Biographical or historical data
- For information about the Virginia Treasurer's Office, please consult the agency history for the Virginia Dept. of the Treasury.
- For information about the Public Hospital in Williamsburg, please consult the agency history for Eastern State Hospital (Va.).
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
ContextContext of 1764-1789.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1764-1789.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/MTPtIOgYwTU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/MTPtIOgYwTU/">1764-1789.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...