The Resource Court clerks, : receipt books, 1896-1897
- Court clerks, : receipt books, 1896-1897
- Title remainder
- receipt books
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Disbursements to Localities and Individuals: Local Government Expenses - Clerks
- Volumes contain printed receipt forms for fees collected in the following categories: deeds, suits, delinquent lands, fines, wills, and taxes on seals. There are three forms for each category: clerk's voucher, copy for auditor, and clerk's receipt. There is one book for each of the following counties: Isle of Wight, Montgomery, and New Kent
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928). (Search Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) as author).
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 701
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of Court clerks, : receipt books, 1896-1897
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Court clerks, : receipt books, 1896-1897
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/NtD34eUj2mo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/NtD34eUj2mo/">Court clerks, : receipt books, 1896-1897</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...