The Resource Orange County (Va.) Land Records, 1803-1849.
- Orange County (Va.) Land Records, 1803-1849.
- Inclusive dates
- Orange County (Va.) Land Records, 1803-1849. The records consist of two deeds and two land grants, as follows: a deed conveying an interest in 100 acres from Thomas Harris to (first name illegible) Gardner, 1847 Jul. 13; a deed from Mary Anderson to Charles Rule, 1849 13 Nov., pertaining to a house and lot in Gordonsville; a grant of four and three quarters acres to John Morrison, 1805 Apr. 8; and a grant of 11 acres to Bazel Guest, 1803 Mar. 25
- Member of
- Biographical or historical data
- Orange County was was formed in 1734 from Spotsylvania County.
- Cataloging source
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
- Location of other archival material
- Additional Orange County Land Records can be found on microfilm at the Library of Virginia. Consult "A Guide to Virginia County and City Records on Microfilm" found on the Library of Virginia web site.
ContextContext of Orange County (Va.) Land Records, 1803-1849.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Orange County (Va.) Land Records, 1803-1849.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Nursn2ofSzM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Nursn2ofSzM/">Orange County (Va.) Land Records, 1803-1849.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...