The Resource Accounts, 1781, 1785-1803
- Accounts, 1781, 1785-1803
- Inclusive dates
- 1781, 1785-1803
- These records contain war office accounts, letters from the clerk of the Council of State to the Governor, a pension register, and warrants for military bounties
- Additional physical form
- Microfilm available on Misc. Reel 633.
- Biographical or historical data
- The General Assembly passed an act at its May 1780 session creating the War Office to replace the Board of War, which was abolished. The War Office was itself abolished by an act of the General Assembly passed at its October 1782 session.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of Accounts, 1781, 1785-1803
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Accounts, 1781, 1785-1803
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/O4wei3iQLdI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/O4wei3iQLdI/">Accounts, 1781, 1785-1803</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...