The Resource William Murray geometry book, 1775
- William Murray geometry book, 1775
- Inclusive dates
- Geometry book, 1775, of William Murray (1753-1815) containing handwritten exercises, propositions, and theorems. There are diagrams at the end of the volume, as well as an inventory of personal clothing and linens
- Biographical or historical data
- William Murray was born on 6 May 1753. He was the son of James Murray and Ann Bolling. He married Rebecca Bolling. They resided at his plantation "Athol" in Prince George County, Virginia. Murray died in 1815.
- Cataloging source
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
ContextContext of William Murray geometry book, 1775
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work William Murray geometry book, 1775
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/OBDxbMPiShk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/OBDxbMPiShk/">William Murray geometry book, 1775</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...