The Resource Agency history files, 1935-1936
- Agency history files, 1935-1936
- Inclusive dates
- The collection includes a financial record book of the Virginia State Planning Board which was organized in 1935. The Board was once under the division of Planning and Community Development, which was a division under the agency's until 1972 when reorganization took place. After reorganization, that division evolved into the Department of Housing and Community Development, and a portion of the Dept. of Planning and Budget. The record book which is the financial ledger of budget of the Board includes entries from 1935-1936 fiscal year
- Agency history record describes the history function of the Virginia Dept. of Conservation and Recreation.
- Biographical or historical data
- The Department of Conservation and Recreation is an outgrowth of the Dept. of Conservation and Economic Development, which became best known as the Dept. of Conservation and Historic Resources on January 1, 1985. It was later renamed on July 1, 1989 when the Division of Historic Landmarks split off and became its own agency.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of Agency history files, 1935-1936
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Agency history files, 1935-1936
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/ONlgWkKaaK8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/ONlgWkKaaK8/">Agency history files, 1935-1936</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...