The Resource 1797 December 22
- 1797 December 22
- Inclusive dates
- 1797 December 22
- Title variation
- Executive Communications
- Fairfax, Thomas Fairfax, Lord, 1693-1781
- Marshall, James M., (James Markham), 1764-1848
- Virginia -- Politics and government -- 1776-1865
- State government records -- Virginia
- Northern Neck (Va.) -- History -- 18th century
- Fairfax, Denny Martin, 1725-1800
- Land grants -- Virginia | Northern Neck
- Letters (correspondence) -- Virginia
- Contains a letter from Governor James Wood, in Council, to [John Wise], Speaker of the House of Delegates, regarding the deed by James Markham Marshall extinguishing the right or title of Denny Fairfax, or the late Thomas Lord Fairfax, to certain lands lying within the Northern Neck. Wood also writes that he encloses a letter from Edmund Randolph on the legality of the deed (enclosure not included)
- Forms part of the General Assembly, House of Delegates, Speaker, Executive communications collection.
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia General Assembly, House of Delegates, Speaker. (Search Virginia General Assembly House of Delegates as author).
- Additional physical form
- Also available on microfilm
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
- Form designation
ContextContext of 1797 December 22
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1797 December 22
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/OO1ZeBBX9WM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/OO1ZeBBX9WM/">1797 December 22</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...