The Resource Franklin County (Va.) Court Record, 1853
- Franklin County (Va.) Court Record, 1853
- Inclusive dates
- Franklin County (Va.) Court Record, 1853. The collection contains accounts and a letter from P. Smith to H. Lane. The document was removed from an unknown series of Franklin County court records
- Member of
- Biographical or historical data
- Franklin County was named for Benjamin Franklin and was formed from Bedford and Henry Counties in 1785.
- Cataloging source
- Location of other archival material
- For additional information concerning the replevin of these items see Larry I. Vass Case records, 1781-1973, found at the Library of Virginia.
- Additional Franklin County court records can be found on microfilm and in the Chancery Records Index at the Library of Virginia. Consult "A Guide to Virginia County and City Records on Microfilm" and The Chancery Records Index, both found on the Library of Virginia web site.
ContextContext of Franklin County (Va.) Court Record, 1853
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Franklin County (Va.) Court Record, 1853
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/OZXg5raZLT4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/OZXg5raZLT4/">Franklin County (Va.) Court Record, 1853</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...