The Resource Statements of criminal charges, 1880-1889
- Statements of criminal charges, 1880-1889
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Disbursements to Localities and Individuals: Local Government Expenses - Criminal and Civil Prosecutions
- Volume contains comparative statements for 1880-1881 and 1888-1889 that give monthly statewide totals of sums disbursed in support of the criminal justice system, including such categories as commonwealth's attorney's fee, expense of juries, and cost of conveying prisoners to the penitentiary. Most of the volume contains records of these charges by locality for the period October 1888-September 1889
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928). (Search Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) as author).
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 722
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of Statements of criminal charges, 1880-1889
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Statements of criminal charges, 1880-1889
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Oqj4O8sRTQo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/Oqj4O8sRTQo/">Statements of criminal charges, 1880-1889</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...